Thursday 13 October 2011

Introduction

I am a 22 years old girl and given a name Chang Xiao Yuan by my parents. I come from Senai, Johor. I am a third year undergraduate of the course of Human Resource Development. I am glad to study in UTM where I met many good friends here. I am happy to study here and hope to graduate with first class degree honor. I am a positive thinker. No matter how worst the problem is, I believe it will be solved in one day. I like sports especially playing badminton, swimming, jogging and others. I enjoy the process during sports. Sports can help me release all my stress in once. Besides that, I hate to be alone. So, I like to make friend with others. Communicate with friends help me to gain more knowledge and let me know the important of sharing. I am also a bad temper person. I always cannot hide my anger easier. But I am trying to control my bad temper and become a gentle person. I love my family very much. I want to give them the best in future. Therefore, I hope that I can be a successful person. I want my family feel proud of me and do not want to be a burden to them. I will always try my best to overcome my weaknesses and trying hard to be a successful person in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment