Monday 19 December 2011

Transnational HRIS

This topic is the continual topic of “On Globalising HRIS”. From this topic I had learned the HR Systems Architecture and Service Delivery and Model. The most attracted part in this topic is the technological architecture of the systems which are:

                                i.            Standalone systems
                              ii.            Data warehouse model
                            iii.            Single Integrated system model

I like this part because of the pictures of the systems. It is easy to understand the systems with the pictures. For example, the picture which shows the Single Integrated System Model (Beaman, 2000). 
With the picture, I can understand what Dr. Nur Naha taught us clearer. I can get the points and the general ideas of the model faster. I hope all the lecture can present in pictures which enable me to understand easier. I can differentiate these three systems very fast. Besides that, Dr. Nur Naha also explains the HR activities that are typically performed globally, regionally, and locally. Since I had read the article that given before the lecture, I can understand what Dr. Nur Naha taught us. In sum, I learned how the data generated and models that the data transfer around the world. I felt interest and enjoy the class for this topic.

Reference:
Beaman, K. & Walker, A. J. (2000). Globalizing HRIS: The New Transnational Model. IHRIM Journal.

1 comment:

  1. Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumble upon on a daily basis. It will always be interesting to read articles from other authors and practice something from their websites...
    HRMS Software in Dubai
    HR & Payroll Software in Dubai
    HRMS Software in UAE

    ReplyDelete